Synthetic biology, metabolic engineering
Ph. D in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
2007-2014: Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea(S)
B.A. in Biotechnology
2003-2007: Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China
Mar 2015- Aug 2018, Huazhong Agricultural University, Hubei province, China
Sep 2018- Until now, Huazhong Agricultural University, Hubei province, China
1. Wang X, Abishek NMP, Jeon HJ, Lee Y, He J, Adhya S, Lim HM. (2019) Processing generates 3’ ends of RNA masking transcription termination events in prokaryotes. P Natl Acad Sci USA 116 (10): 4440-4445.
2. Wang X, Cai X, Ma HD, Yin W, Zhu L, Li XF, Lim HM, Chou SH, He J. (2019) A c-di-AMP riboswitch controlling kdpFABC operon transcription regulates the potassium transporter system in Bacillus thuringiensis. Commun Biol 2 (1): 151.
3. Wang X, Jeon HJ, Abishek NMP, He J, Lim HM. (2018) Visualization of RNA 3’ ends in Escherichia coli using 3’ RACE combined with primer extension. Bio-protocol 8 (5) e2752
4. Wang X, Z. Li, X. Li, H.L. Qian, X. Cai, X.F. Li & J. He, (2016) Poly-beta-hydroxybutyrate metabolism is unrelated to the sporulation and parasporal crystal protein formation in Bacillus thuringiensis. Front Microbiol 7:836.
5. Wang X, Ji SC, Lim HM. (2015) Two-level inhibition of galK expression by Spot 42: Degradation of mRNA mK2 and enhanced transcription termination before the galK gene. P Natl Acad Sci USA 112 (24): 7581-7586.
6. Wang X, Ji SC, Yun SH, Jeon HJ, Kim SW, Lim HM. (2014). Expression of each cistron in the gal operon can be regulated by transcription termination and generation of a galK-Specific mRNA, mK2. J Bacteriol 196 (14): 2598-2606.
7. Ji, SC, Wang X, Yun, SH, Jeon, HJ, Lee HJ, Lim, HM. (2011) In vivo transcription dynamics of the galactose operon: a study on the promoter transition from P1 to P2 at onset of stationary phase. PLoS ONE, 6(3): e17646.
8. Ji, SC, Wang X, Jeon, HJ, Yun, SH, Lee, HJ, Lim, HM. (2010) Quantification of the galactose-operon mRNAs 5 bases different in their 5'-ends. BMB Rep, 43 (7): 474-479.
9. Zheng C, Ma Y, Wang X, Xie Y, Ali MK and He J. (2015) Functional analysis of the sporulation-specific diadenylate cyclase CdaS in Bacillus thuringiensis. Front Microbiol 6: 908.
10. Zhang S, Hu Y, Fan Q, Wang X, He J. (2015) Two-component system YvqEC-dependent bacterial resistance against vancomycin in Bacillus thuringiensis. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. 108 (2): 365-376.
11. Zhang SM, Li XF, Wang X, Li Z, He J. (2016) The two-component signal transduction system YvcPQ regulates the bacterial resistance to bacitracin in Bacillus thuringiensis. Archives of Microbiology, 198: 773-784.
12. Yun, SH, Ji, SC, Jeon, HJ, Wang X, Kim, SW, Bak, G., Lee, Y, Lim, HM. (2012) The CnuK9E H-NS complex antagonizes DNA binding of DicA and Leads to temperature-dependent filamentous growth in E. coli. PLoS ONE, 7(9): e45236.
13. Yun, SH, Ji, SC, Jeon, HJ, Wang X, Lee, Y, Choi, BS, Lim, HM. (2012) A mutational study of Cnu reveals attractive forces between Cnu and H-NS. Mol Cells. 33(2): 211-216.